Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Thoughts from: To Heaven and Back

I have found it comforting to read books about heaven since Micah's passing. Here are some notes from one of my favorites: To Heaven and Back by Mary C. Neal, M.D


"When you love with all that you have, you grieve with all that you are."

My Daily Creed
I believe Gods promises are true
I believe heaven is real
I believe nothing can seperate me from Gods love
I believe God has work for me to do
I believe God will see me through and carry me when I cannot walk

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Faith sets us free--allows us to fully embrace life, dissolves fear , and replaces worry with hope!
Faith allows us to confidently walk with God into a future filled with joy; one that can become an extraordinary and amazing adventure .

No comments:

Post a Comment